Want to join in on our mission to create a fitter and kinder planet? Awesome - we'd love to have you on the team! Whether you've been teaching for years or are starting fresh, we'll give you the tools you need to be successful.
We want to be upfront and avoid surprises down the line. So, before we dive into detail, here's the bottom line on what's required to become certified and stay certified with us:
You must attend 100% of your Initial Training Module - no exceptions
Your training will be physically and mentally challenging! The training contains both practical and theoretical components and is designed for participants who are experienced in fitness classes, in good mental health and physically fit.
NOTE: IF YOU ARE OR MAY BE PREGNANT PLEASE CLICK HERE
- You will need access to a computer & internet to download you training materials.
- You can also access them through the Les Mills Releases App on any iOS or Android device. Make sure to download the release for offline use on the app for the best user experience.
1. 10-14 days prior to the training we will let you know the status of the training and if your training materials are available for download from our instructor portal.
a. (We'll include instructions on how to download your music, video, and choreography notes. Don't worry, it's really easy!) Take the time to learn the release and the two tracks you will be assigned to present at training.
1. Attending training does not guarantee certification.
2. After passing training, you need to submit an assessment video within 60 days to show that you are teaching a safe and effective class.
a. Please understand that submitting the video also does not guarantee certification.
b. You must receive an outcome of 'PASS' to complete the certification and be able to teach classes. There is no guarantee that all instructors will 'PASS' the assessment video.
CREDITS: ACE, AFAA, NASM and SCW continuing education credits/units will be awarded for this training. Once you've completed your training, log in to your instructor portal, click on EVENTS, and go to the EVENTS tab. You can print out your CEC/CEU certificate right there from your training event listing.
DATE: August 18-19, 2018
TIME: 8AM-6PM BOTH DAYS
Check the schedule carefully. You have to participate 100% in training, so be sure you can attend the whole time or you will not pass the module. We cover a lot of information into the weekend, and we want our instructors to be as successful as possible!
You will also need to bring:
- LES MILLS Release kit (on your electronic device)
- A pen and paper for taking notes
- iPod or a device to listen to your assigned tracks
- We also recommend bringing a laptop or tablet so that you can review your allocated tracks as homework after the first day
- Fluid and snacks to sustain you throughout the day, and changes of clothes (you are going to sweat. A lot.)
Early Registration CXWORX 31 Initial Training thru July 18, 2018 USD $249.00 each
CXWORX 31 Initial Training thru Aug 2, 2018 USD $290.00 each
Late Registration CXWORX 31 Initial Training thru Aug 7, 2018 USD $340.00 each
To register, create an account HERE